1. Open the Firestick Downloader program and enter the XtrixTV APK Link in the downloader address bar
2. After entering the APK Link, click the “Start” button to begin the XtrixTV APK download and installation process
3. Enter the subscription code and activate the usage
1. XtrixTV APK Link: https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/stbxtv
2. XtrixTV Plus APK Link: https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/stbxtvp
If you are new to IPTV, please read on and I will explain to you how to use XtrixTV IPTV on Firestick in detail
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW
Well, we have written an in-depth guide to making the process very easy for you to install IPTV on the firestick. This guide also works for firestick 4k, fire tv, fire cube, android tv boxes, smart TVs, and android smartphones.
In this guide, you will learn more about how to get an IPTV subscription on your firestick. Because the XtrixIPTV app cannot be found inside any Play Store, it must be sideloaded when installing the Downloader app to the Firestick. So instead of saying App, it’s really the XtrixTV IPTV APK file that you will be downloading and installing on the Firestick via the Downloader app.
1. You will need a high-speed Internet connection with 30 Mbps to download speed or more. Faster the Internet connection the better. You will also need a compatible device that can see a list of them when visiting the Xtrix website HERE and go to…
2. Support >> FAQs >> Code & APK FAQ
3. I suggest buying/using the Amazon Fire TV Stick. It’s one of the compatible devices. I always use this device for every IPTV service and I never had an issue using that device.
4. You must download and install the Downloader app to the Firestick. There are other compatible devices you can use whereas the Downloader may or may not be required. Don’t worry, I will provide instructions for how to install the Downloader app.
I highly suggest reading all the FAQs in each section, especially Download and Install and Code & APK. I will do my best to make this easy for you.
1. Create an XtrixTV IPTV My Account
2. How to Install XtrixTV IPTV on Firestick/Installing Downloader
3. Completing How to Install XtrixTV on Firestick
If you already have the Firestick connected to your HDTV or Smart TV, proceed below…
Don’t forget to buy an IPTV Service Subscription here for your Amazon Firestick
To get started, you simply need to buy the IPTV subscription and download the Xtrix app on Amazon FireTV. The IPTV providers mentioned here offer Live TV streaming in up to 1080p resolution. In this article, you will learn how to get a free IPTV subscription.
Once you have got your subscription it’s time to get your hands dirty and install the app which is easy to do compared to a lot of other apps out there. First of all, you will want to open the email you have been sent which will have your IPTV code or if you do not see the email do the below to see your IPTV code.
1. You will find the IPTV code in the email we send you once your order has been processed.
2. Or you can go to the XtrixTV website and view your IPTV code by following the steps below.
3. Log on to the XtrixTV website>My Account>Orders>Code (This is your IPTV code)
Ok now that you have the IPTV code let’s look at how to put our app on your android device the first part will cover how to install the app on your android tv box or your Android smartphone or tablet. Then the second part will explain how to install the XtrixTV IPTV app on your firestick or fire tv.
When you’ve completed STEP 1, come back to this post and go to STEP 2 below…
Here I show you how to download and install the XtrixTV IPTV app for Firestick.
I suggest watching the YouTube video tutorial below and follow through with the Firestick settings needed and downloading/installing the Downloader app. You must use the Downloader app to install the XtrixTV app, XtrixTV Plus app, or XtrixTV Plus Sub-Device app on the Firestick. Keep in mind, we are actually installing the APK, not APP.
1. On your Amazon Fire home page, press Up to select the navigation tabs. Scroll to the right until you reach the Settings option and click on it.
2. Select Device > Developer Options. Scroll down to the “Apps from Unknown Sources” option and make sure it says ON (click on it if it doesn’t).
3. Launch the Amazon Fire Store and search for Downloader.
4. Click on the Downloader icon and then press Install. Allow Downloader any permissions it requests. When it is done downloading, click Open to launch it.
In the last step of completing the Downloader installation — you will see a blinking cursor in the Downloader address bar. This is where you will enter the XtrixTV IPTV app player URL, the APK, not the APP.
If you are looking for the best IPTV free trial then check out our guide now
1. Go to the XtrixTV website and sign in to your My Account
2. Click the ‘Subscription’ link at the top of the website
3. Choose either a free trial or subscription. Click Here to learn how to sign up for the free trial or subscription
4. To get the XtrixTV IPTV app URL to enter into the Downloader address bar, click the ‘Download’ link at the top of the website
5. Pay close attention… There are 3 categories: XtrixTV, XtrixTV Plus & XtrixTV Plus Sub-Device. Choose the subscription category that you opt into for the free trial or paid the subscription. For instance, if you got the XtrixTV Plus trial or subscription, then click the ‘Download’ link on the Download page
6. There are 3 sections listed for the compatible device you want to use. If you are going to use the Firestick, see ‘ XtrixTV Plus APK/APP (Fire Stick version)’ and copy or write down the URL ( https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/stbxtvp )
7. Enter the https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/stbxtvp URL if you have the XtrixTV Plus subscription and type it inside the Downloader address bar. If you have the XtrixTV subscription (without Plus), then you need to enter the related URL, not the one above…
8. If you choose a subscription from the XtrixTV category, you would click the ‘Download’ link for that category and look for the URL that will be different as such…https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/stbxtvp. The same thing applies if you opt into the XtrixTV Plus Sub-Device
1. You will need to click inside the Downloader address bar for the Typepad to appear so that you can type the URL into the Downloader address bar.
2. After typing in the URL, click the ‘Go’ button to start the XtrixTV Plus Apk player download process
3. Next, a popup window will appear with a ‘Cancel’ button and the ‘Install’ button. Highlight and click the ‘Install’ button to commence installing the Apk.
4. Next, another popup window appears — App Installed
5. Highlight and click the ‘Done button
6. Next popup window, click the ‘Delete’ button to delete the Apk file you downloaded
7. Next popup window, click the ‘Delete’ button again
8. Using your Firestick remote, click the Home button to get to the Firestick Home screen
9. Now using the remote, scroll down to the ‘Your Apps & Channels section and scroll right all the way to the end
10. Click ‘See All’
11. Scroll all the way to the bottom to find the XtrixTV app or XtrixTV Plus app and highlight the app. Do Not click on the app
12. With the app highlighted, click the 3-line icon on the remote. I look at the bottom right of that screen, you will the Options icon shape. You click the same Option icon shape on your Firestick remote
13. Next, an Options menu appears. Scroll down and click ‘Move to Front’
14. Click the ‘Home’ button on the remote and you will see the XtrixTV or XtrixTV Plus app. If it’s the Sub-Device app, then it would appear on the Home screen
Note: The category subscription and Apk must be both related. You cannot deviate from this and try to install, for instance, the XtrixTV Apk with an XtrixTV Plus subscription on your device.
You will need the Activate Code from your XtrixTV ‘My Account’ on the website using your computer or smartphone. Go to…
Log on to the XtrixTV website>My Account>Orders>Code (This is your IPTV code)
Under the SKU / IPTV CODE section is your Activation Code. This code must be entered into the XtrixTV, XtrixTV Plus, or XtrixTV Plus Sub-Device app inside your Firestick. Write down the code or go to your computer/smartphone to see the Activation Code. Here is the XtrixTV IPTV on Firestick step-by-step instructions
1. Using the Firestick remote, go to the Home screen. You should see the app. Click to open it
2. On the next screen, click ‘Allow’ to log into the app
3. Next, you should now be inside the app main screen connected to the XtrixTV service
4. If the screen to enter the Activation Code does not appear right away, click the VOD icon
5. Select a movie, any movie, and click the ‘Play’ button, a screen should pop up with the ‘OK’ button and ‘Cancel’ button
6. Click the ‘Cancel’ button and the ‘Account Info’ screen should appear
7. In the left column, scroll down to ‘Subtitle’ to highlight it and then scroll right
8. Click inside the ‘input activation Code’ field to get the Typepad
9. Next, type in the Activation Code
10. Next, click the OK button. You should see ‘Recharging, please wait. When done, you should be all set to watch TV online.
11. Click the back button arrow on the Firestick remote
So now you should have the XtrixTV IPTV Apk installed on your Firestick that connects with the XtrixTV IPTV service. I highly recommend watching the video above and using the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
This covers the download and installs of XtrixTV IPTV on Firestick instructions.
XtrixTV is a solid IPTV service since 2015, with the content features of HD Live channels sports, VOD shows for global and mainly for the European market and XtrixTV IPTV is a reliable and stable stream of your favorite cable TV channels on FireStick and supported on almost all Android devices including Android TV devices, mobiles & tablets.
*Work any place in the world with internet, no Dish, no Cable.
*The Most stable HD IPTV service in the world, with high-quality pictures and no freezing!
*3 Days Free Trial available & Simple for testing.
*Can run on Android devices like Samsung Mobile phone, Pad, TV Box, Smart TV, Fire Stick, Fire TV, Shield TV, NVIDIA SHIELD box, Enimga2 DVB Box, and so on.
*1000+ Live TV channels, 3000+ VOD Movies
*Grid/Classic/Traditional EPG Menus
*Valued Sports Channels, like EPL, SkySport, PPV, Sky Box, BeIN Sport, TSN, Ligtv, Nova, OTE…
*With IPTV Standard and two packages.
*(playback function for over 200 important channels and sports) XtrixTV Plus packages with 7 days catch up
*XtrixTV Plus Package with Cloud PVR Function (Record Function, Saving in the cloud forever)
*XtrixTV Plus version now supports multi-devices with the family package. You can order a Sub-Device code to save money now.
Check out XtrixTV IPTV and start a free trial here and then decide wisely whether you want to be a permanent user of XtrixTV IPTV or not.
The Blue logo is XtrixTV
XtrixTV Plus is Red in color
They are using different codes, so please pay attention.
XtrixTV uses XtrixTV code
XtrixTV Plus uses XtrixTV plus code
A：Login, MY ACCOUNT-My Orders-View Order-SKU/IPTV CODE Or Check mail/spam box, code is also sent automatically. Or contact us by email.
A: Pls fill in the correct code. Or check whether install correct apk, there are two version: Normal (Blue)&Plus (Red).
Leave a Message